Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to take a second and say THANK YOU. Matt and I had to rush to Colorado this past weekend and it wasn't a good thing for Tatum to go with us. Chad and Candice offered to take her for us, and she was so excited to have a sleep over and play. It was so nice of them to take her last second and take such good care of her. Matt and I have the best family, we are so grateful for you all. We should never miss any opportunity to tell our loved ones we love them. So I love you all and thank you!!!

3 comments:

Lisa and Trent said...

Tris, if you need anything just let me know even if its just to talk. I love you guys. We'll be thinking of you guys. Give Matt a hug from me. Love ya!

mtbuttars said...

I just wanted to tell you guys that we love you and are here for you. You are in our thoughts. Big hugs!

The Petersen's said...

What is this You have a blog and I didnt know about it..... Very cute lady!