Saturday, August 15, 2009

What did you do for your Birthday?





So I went SKYDIVING yesterday, always wanted to but never really thought I would. I decided that my birthday was a good reason to go jump out of a plane. It was pretty crazy, I never really got scared to my suprise. It all seemed a little like a ride at Disneyland or something. p.s. sorry about the underline not quite sure how that happened or how to get rid of it and I already had to download the picture twice so I just went with it.














6 comments:

Yankeefans said...

Wow Tristan my heart was pounding just lookin at the pics :0)

Lisa and Trent said...

Those pictures turned out great. It looks like it was a blast. Maybe when I go you can come with me.

Anonymous said...

oh tristin you're so brave!! :) great pics!

mtbuttars said...

I'm just gonna take your word for it that it was fun!! Happy Early Birthday!

Todd and Melissa said...

SUPER BRAVE!!!!

Lisa and Trent said...

Hello Tristin I miss you in the blogger world will you please update.. J/K