Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wait.....I have a blog?????

Well it's been a long time with no posts, really (knowing myself )not surprising at all. There has been a lot going on in our life. Most of you probably already know our family is expanding. We are having a baby!!! Most people thought we weren't having anymore but we knew our family was not complete yet. I am now 19 1/2 weeks along that means he should be here sometime around May 13th. I have been meaning to put this on here for a while but I thought I would try to scan in the ultrasound picture to go with the announcement but that just didn't seem like it was ever going to happen. We had an appointment on Friday and the Dr said "definitely a boy" So now we start to think of all thing blue. Tatum was a little disappointed at first and said "if it's gonna be a boy he better be a nice boy" I told her that it is our job to teach him how to be a nice boy. Now I'm thinking that was not the best thing to tell her cause I think she thinks she is now the boss of the poor kid and he is not even born yet.
In other new Tatum had her first dance performance last week. She did GREAT!!!!!! We were so proud of her. She did all the steps and smiled like crazy. Our pictures of her on stage did not turn out:( but we were able to get it on video. I can't seem to figure out how to upload it yet but I will keep trying. She is so cute!!!!






4 comments:

Lisa and Trent said...

About time you blog!!! J/K I can't believe that you are have way already!! Crazy. I'm so excited for you guys. Boys are great.

mtbuttars said...

Wow your back in the blogging world!! Yeah! Tell Tatum good job!

The Petersen's said...

Hey lady so I am having a baby shower next Saturday and I totally forgot everyones invites last night so I sent out a e-mail and your e-mail came back to me so I thought I would leave you a message on here! If you want to come the shower is Sat the 20th at 2:00-4:00 it is at 2786 south 900 west Syracuse. if you have any questions give me a call!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/bahaya-kerja-lembur-bagi-kesehatan